Kids are taught to avoid drugs at an early age. Yet statistics prove they”re trying them regardless of anti-abuse education. Some dabble and learn from their bad experience, while others meet far more devastating consequences. Perhaps the latter is due to stories from adults that don”t seem to resonate well with children.
That”s why your kids must see these 15 negative effects from drugs. They”ll be seared into their brain when the opportunity arises to experiment, and will hopefully have a lasting effect on their futures.
1. This is your brain. This is your brains after drugs.
2. Charlie Sheen”s looking remarkably like his character in Ferris Bueller.
3. Just imagine what 2017 will look like.
5. It”s just sad.
6. Pete Doherty used to look like this. Thankfully, he”s cleaned up. Read about it here.
7. Done and done.
8. Sarcasm: Dog Edition.
9. “They”re crawling under my skin. That”s normal, right?”
10. Drugs. Enough said.
11. Even Willy Wonka can use sarcasm.
12. Amy Winehouse. Sadly, it makes more sense now.
13. What if I told you your eyes could end up stuck this way…
14. She had potential. But a year later…
15. It isn”t pretty.
The effects of drugs on the body are pretty terrifying. While we all understand that kids are likely to experiment and rebel, perhaps they”ll think twice about doing it again after seeing these images. They certainly don”t want to end up like these people.