No one said being President of the United States was an easy job. As the President, you work 24/7, and have to make decisions that impact the lives of millions (and sometimes billions) of people. That”s pretty darn stressful.
It”s no wonder that presidents leave the White House with more than their fair share of wrinkles and white hair. Here are 10 pictures of presidents from their first term compared to pictures during their last term. Some of them look pretty rough.
1. Ronald Reagan: 1981 and 1989.
2. Abraham Lincoln: 1861 and 1865.
3. Barack Obama: 2008 and 2014.
4. John F. Kennedy: 1961 and 1963.
5. Richard Nixon: 1969 and 1973.
6. Franklin D. Roosevelt: 1933 and 1945.
7. George W. Bush: 2001 and 2008.
8. Dwight D. Eisenhower: 1953 and 1961.
9. Harry S. Truman: 1945 and 1953.
10. Bill Clinton: 1993 and 2001.
Via: Bored Panda
I think FDR looks the worst. It”s a good thing there are term limits now. Just look at what 10 years as president can do to your body. Ouch.