Animals with three legs are special not only because they have one less leg than their peers, but because they”ve gone through something traumatic in their lives. Whether it was a car accident, cancer, human abuse, or any other disease or infection that took their legs away, these animals have suffered and made incredible recoveries. The most amazing part? They don”t seem to care at all that they look different than their friends. And since triangles are the strongest, sturdiest shape out there, they get around juuust fine.
So bask in the glory of these three-legged champions!
1. This little pup is still adjusting to a life-saving amputation…
2. “You forgot your hat! On second thought – I”ll keep it.”
3. “Walk faster, human!”
4. He wears this sweatshirt better than any quadruple out there.
5. Did you pick those yourself?
6. Rock that belly shirt.
7. “Mmmm, have you been eating Doritos?”
8. Running on the beach is ruff – but not for this pup!
9. “Is it my birthday? Are you throwing me a party?!”
11. Did you get into my stash of purple Jolly Ranchers?!
12. He knows this is his best side.
13. “I SMELL BACON.”
14. Who needs a lounge chair when you have a stair?
15. “The pavement warms my belly!”
16. I”m too distracted by those ears to even notice the missing leg.
17. “Mom, why don”t they make toys with three legs, too?”
18. Nothing is slowing this guy down.
19. You know, I can never tell how many legs cats have when they”re all bunched up like this anyway.
20. Zero. Shame.
21. Let”s not forget that having three legs is a GREAT opportunity to play pirate.
22. So much squishiness!
23. He”s trying to trick you into thinking he only has two legs.
24. Aw, you didn”t have to dress up for me!
25. Basking in his own majesty.
26. Two orange cats + two red bows + seven little feet = 100% adorable.
27. He knows exactly how handsome he is!
28. You can tell she”s been through a lot, but her spirits aren”t at all crushed!
These guys are seriously killing it at life, and even though I don”t know any of them personally, I love all of them. If it were my decision, I”d adopt all the three-legged cuties within a 200-mile radius…but my roommates might have something to say about that.