There are a lot of people out there who love to sew who love doing crafts that involve needles, thread, pin cushions, and thimbles. There are a ton of DIY crafts out there for those people. But what about the rest of us who aren”t so good at sewing, or really just don”t like it at all?
It turns out that there are actually lots of nifty DIY crafts that require zero (that”s right) zero sewing. No sharp needles, no tangled threads, just stylish fabrics and clever crafts. Check out some of these cool no-sew projects below.
1. Turn a men”s shirt into a cute dress.
2. Craft a comfy bed for your favorite pup.
3. Add a cute pocket to a summertime tee.
4. Add this awesome clutch to your wardrobe.
5. Throw a dinner party in style with these burlap utensil holders.
6. Create some bold and beautiful striped curtains.
7. Give your lamp shades a little life.
8. No sewing needed with this cool tote bag.
9. Create an adorable fabric flower headband.
10. Protect a favorite book with a crafty denim cover.
11. Give your office chair some pizzazz without pulling out the sewing kit.
12. Create a unique multi-strand scarf without a needle and thread.
13. Make some of these cute scalloped shorts.
14. Give your dog some style with a no-sew bow.
15. Lend your phone a little personality with this quirky case.
16. Build one of these amazing roman shades.
17. Add some comfy pillows to your sofa without ever touching a sewing machine.
See? There are plenty of things you can make that don”t require sewing skills. No more pricked fingers just cute crafts.