Danish Ahmed is a designer and illustrator from India with a love for movies. For his latest design series, Ahmed decided to pay homage to some of his favorite movies in a different way.
While watching The Wolf of Wall Street, he thought about what it would look like if the movie featured an actual wolf instead of dreamboat Leonardo DiCaprio. This gave birth to his amazing Literal Movie Posters series. Check them out below. #9 is better than the original poster.
1. That”s a good concept for another Die Hard sequel.
2. Ah, grammar humor.
3. I”m not sure if anyone would see this movie if it was actually about math.
4. Inspired by Google+, of course.
5. I”m picturing the Tin Man versus Iron Man. It would be epic.
6. Imagining Leonardo DiCaprio dressed as a wolf in this movie is hilarious.
7. Kind of bland if you ask me.
8. Not good if you”re lactose intolerant.
9. This poster is electrifying.
10. Leave a comment with what you thought.
11. Very informative.
12. Superman meets the Tin Man.
13. I love astronomy jokes.
14. For those Newton literalists out there.
16. A classic whodunit.
17. Learn how to code while watching Source Code.
18. Almost too literal.
(Via: My Modern Met)
I love these literal movie posters. Ahmed should be in charge of designing real Hollywood posters. You can check out more of Ahmed”s work here and here.