Traveling to ancient ruins, historic monuments, and scenic hot spots can get a little repetitive. You don”t want to go through your vacation photos and realize there”s nothing to distinguish them from any other tourist with the ability to point and click.
Our advice: find a cute cuddly cat. According to these photos, they”re bound to be roaming around and always make for the best photo ops.
1. Might have had a bit too much ouzo in Athens.
2. Ancient Egyptians loved cats.
3. Getting in a quick cat nap at the Colosseum.
4. Someone”s a little grumpy at Epheusus in Turkey.
5. Un chat blanc en Paris.
6. Keeping a close eye on everyone in Rome.
7. Watching over Al Khazneh in Petra, Jordan.
8. Soaking in the city of lights from a Paris rooftop.
9. A very handsome Moroccan minx.
10. Grabbing a sip in Karakoy.
11. Enjoying the view in Istanbul”s Hagia Sophia.
12. Waiting for the fun to start in Santorini.
13. Pondering outside Faith-Mosque in Istanbul.
14. Staying cozy inside on a cold New York City day.
15. Getting some good shut eye in Thailand.
16. Prowling around the Acropolis.
17. Looking darling in the Dardanelles.
18. Soaking in some rays outside a German schloss.
19. Staying up late in Jerusalem.
20. Checking out what”s up in the streets of Venice.
21. In awe soaking up The Oracle at Delphi.
22. Basking in the view of Greece at brunch.
23. Relaxing in the grass under a Dutch windmill.
24. Wondering where all the books went at The Ancient Celsus Library.
25. Ready for a boat ride in Cinque Terre, Italy.
(via All Day.)
Maybe I”ll just bring my cat along with me next time I travel abroad. He can make some friends!