Life is full of simple problems that seem to have no solution. You can life-hack your way out of a lot of annoying situations, but not everything can be fixed on the cheap. Kids are always going to track dirt into the house, you”re never going to be able to wash the inside of a narrow-necked bottle, and you can”t get a fresh-from-the-dentist clean feeling even with an electric toothbrush. After you”ve exhausted all your free options, consider purchasing one of the 27 genius cleaning products below. Many of them solve problems you probably didn”t even know you had!
1. This duck is actually a cloth for cleaning gadget screens.
2. This toilet bowl brush holder that cleans the brush.
3. Get this soap dispenser and sponge combo for when you wash your dog.
4. This weighted sponge is made for cleaning the inside of bottles.
5. Never leave the couch with this remote-controlled mop.
6. This baby outfit is also a mop.
7. Also in the world of dual-action mops: these slippers.
8. This tiny robot cleans off your gadgets.
9. These pads prevent build-up on gas stoves.
10. This microfiber tie gives you easy access to cleaning your screens.
11. This microfiber hopping ball vacuums for you.
12. Finally, a cleaning solution dispenser you don”t have to touch.
13. You also never have to touch this trash can!
14. This blanket is also a microfiber cloth.
15. This magnetic spot scrubber is necessary for hard-to-reach spots.
16. This trash can helps you reuse plastic grocery bags.
17. This custom mouthguard thing brushes your teeth in one minute flat.
18. This canned air blows at 200 miles per hour.
19. This toothbrush is also a toothpaste tube.
20. This slime will pick up all the dirt in your keyboard.
21. These crazy sponges amazingly don”t need soap.
22. This phone case cleans your camera lens every time you use it.
23. This dust pan comes with a broom comb.
24. This scrubber is made especially for silverware.
25. This wand supposedly kills germs.
26. This portable bidet wand is a must…?
27. This doormat absorbs dirt and mud.
I”m going to buy every product on this list that cleans my phone. I am also crazy about brushing my teeth, so one day when I”m a millionaire, I”ll buy that $300 mouthguard toothbrush. Which one of these products made your jaw drop (it was the bidet wand, wasn”t it)?