It seems like wherever we go, we”re always inundated with sleek gadgets. But things were not always crazy thin and portable, and the creation of gadgets used to be fairly groundbreaking. The gadgets we now take for granted came from the minds of geniuses whose names have long passed into history.
Luckily, a few pictures of their wackier inventions stuck around. I can”t help but think that if they were around today, these gadgets might be more popular than ever.
1. Something tells me this motorcycle didn”t work as advertised.
2. I believe I can fly.
3. Enjoy taking your scooter out on the lake.
4. Who thought this would be a good idea?
5. Not quite sure what”s going on here.
6. That has to be the world”s tiniest submarine.
7. Looks like Skype was around longer than we all thought.
8. That is a huge insurance settlement waiting to happen.
9. Another aquatic scooter design in case you didn”t like the first one.
10. A portable hair dryer for the stylish lady on the go.
11. So many scooters and motorcycles for the water.
I feel like I could actually use one of those floating motorcycles. You never know when they might come in handy.