Animals all have their own unique, often silly, ways of looking at the world. The simple things we humans usually take for granted are suddenly more daunting, exciting, and mystifying when seen through their adorable eyes.
For instance, we pretty much get the hang of slides by the time we head into pre-school, but these cuties are having a little trouble. Whether they love it or hate it, they definitely aren’t totally sure of what’s really going on.
1. “I got it! I got it! I give up!”
2. “Stupid dot! I’m gonna get you!”
3. “THIS WAS A BIG MISTAKE.”
4. More of a stroll than a slide.
5. Just keep trying, buddy.
6. “Hey, I got pretty close that time.”
7. Panda pileup!
8. “I knew I shouldn’t have trusted that two-year-old…”
9. “…You’re not recording this, are you?”
10. “My whole life is flashing before my eyes!”
11. This is way bigger than the one in his cage.
12. He was just a bit too excited.
13. I think he’s ready for the next level!
14. Anything can be a slide if you try hard enough.
15. “I meant to do that! Awesome trick, huh?”
16. “I’ll never surrender!”
17. “Phew, that was a doozy.”
18. Since this trip to the park, he’s had some trust issues to work on.
19. “Hey guys! Bye guys!”
20. Rufus prefers the casual approach.
21. “What a thrill!”
22. Safety first: always brake after the loop-de-loop.
It’s always fun to see how the little guys will respond to our human ways. Some faced their fears and others persisted despite the odds and they all looked super adorable doing it.