There will probably be a lot more good days in your life than bad ones. Though this idea is logical on some level, it”s also tough comfort when you”re smack dab in the middle of a bad day.
Well, here”s something to cheer you up if you”re having a bad day: it could always be worse. This might be easier to remember than you think, especially when you see these 21 people who are having a way worse day than you.
1. The worst feeling in the world when you just want to get home.
2. Hippos are deceptively fast.
3. Good thing he”s wearing a helmet.
4. Watch that bar, buddy.
5. I think this undertaker is about to be fired.
6. Mechanics are not physicists.
7. Better knock a few hundred off the asking price.
8. It”s clear that no one thought this through.
9. Worst. Vacation. Ever.
10. Stop the bus!
11. A prickly situation.
12. At least it was a perfect jump.
13. They”re going nowhere fast.
14. The world”s most awkward accidental photobomb.
15. Day = Ruined.
16. How does this even happen?
17. The worst way to start the day.
18. When you take the turn too fast…
19. Not a good place to get stuck.
20. He”s going to be stuck up there for a while.
21. There goes dessert.
Feeling any better? That”s what I thought! At least your key didn”t break off in the lock, or your coffee didn”t spill all over your car. Try to keep things in perspective, and you”ll have a much better day.