Our pets are as much a part of our family as our parents and siblings. We love them unconditionally and wouldn”t want anything bad to ever happen to them. But at the same time, they also tend to get on our nerves with their almost criminally annoying behaviors. And they never seem to learn.
Well, maybe it”s time we think about locking them up. I”m sure some time in the clink will make these cuties reconsider their heinous offenses.
1. CRIME: Grand Theft Ornaments
2. CRIME: Catnip Trafficking
3. CRIME: Petty Sneaker Theft
4. CRIME: Illegal Urination
5. CRIME: Destruction of Last Roll of Toilet Paper
6. CRIME: Public Catnip Intoxication
7. CRIME: Breaking and Entering Refrigerator
8. CRIME: Inciting a Barking Riot
9. CRIME: First Degree Squirrel Homicide
10. CRIME: Impersonating a Lap Dog
Note: No animals were actually incarcerated for the making of this post.
As tempting as it is to turn Fido and Fluffy in to the Feds, those big dumb eyes of theirs always seem to make us forget what we were so mad about in the first place.