Now that the warmer weather is slowly creeping back into our lives, you might find yourself seeking the peace and safety of nature. Long walks, some hiking, maybe even some swimming…these outdoor activities probably sound wonderful now, right?
Not so fast.
Of course, there is nothing wrong with doing any of these things outside. Just remember, however, that nature can often be far from safe. In fact, it can be downright terrifying and much worse for your nightmares than any horror film. Don”t believe me? Well, just wait until you check out the pictures and videos below…
1. It wasn”t this pigeon”s day.
2. Koi fish can be pretty vicious.
3. This mosquito is too big.
4. I think we can all guess what this snake had for lunch.
5. Whales do not like birds.
6. A terrifying megamouth shark.
7. Parasites are everywhere in nature, and they are terrifying.
8. The goblin shark, AKA nightmare of the deep.
9. Nothing stands a chance against a mantis shrimp.
10. Not all cows are vegetarians.
11. The other fish in the tank gouged out this fish”s eyeballs for some reason.
12. Eagles are jerks.
13. You learn something new (and terrifying) everyday, I suppose.
14. Even sharks have to be careful.
15. Squirrels: nature”s furry little murderers.
To be honest, I”ve never really liked squirrels, but I”ve never had much of a reason…until now. Those guys are evil. Then again, I guess they pale in comparison to those goat-throwing eagles. Talk about terrifying!
I think I”ll just keep my doors locked and windows shut this summer, and wait it out until the cold weather comes back.