Parents don”t know what their babies will look like before they are born. For most of the pregnancy, the baby just looks like a fuzzy, black-and-white image on an ultrasound screen. Ultrasound, although helpful, is not an amazingly precise technology.
Lots of things can mess with the image of the unborn child you see on the screen. Sometimes, the result of that interference is a little…off-putting.
1. Alien baby?
2. “I”m looking at you! Muhahahaha!”
3. This baby looks like the villain from Saw.
4. What exactly am I looking at here?
5. Pure terror.
6. What the…!?
7. “I”m coming to eat your brains.”
8. “I”m ready for my close-up.”
9. Why are the eyes open?
10. Is that a skull?
11. It”s staring into your soul.
12. All I hear when I look at this is evil laughter.
13. Looks more alien than human.
(via: Scared Yet)
Well, if I wasn”t already afraid of children, looking at these creepy ultrasounds does the trick. No, thank you.