Valentine”s Day is a great holiday to get in touch with your DIY skills, no matter how old you are. But before you try out the most pinned V-Day crafts and sweet treat recipes, make sure not to fall victim to these mistakes. Check out 15 of the most hilarious and cringe-worthy crafts below. For the sake of everyone, including your Valentine, don”t let history repeat itself.
1. Abbreviations can cause a lot of confusion.
2. This baby does NOT want to be kissed.
3. Are these bacon roses terrible or the greatest thing ever?
4. When toilet paper art goes horribly, horribly wrong.
5. The Nic Cage in the bottom right corner will give your Valentine nightmares long after the holiday is over.
6. Leave the cooking to the professionals and head to the bakery.
7. These are more like mis-fortune cookies.
8. Sometimes, I think I”m in love. Turns out, it”s just gas.
9. These Jell-O hearts look more gruesome than romantic.
10. This card went to a dark place.
11. If I hadn”t seen what the cookies were supposed to look like…I”d have no idea what they were.
12. This is either a poorly iced baby cake, or a perfect cake portrait of the world”s ugliest baby.
13. Sometimes, it”s the little things that make us really feel loved.
14. Just make me regular bacon if you want to show me you love me.
15. The best way to show your cat you love him on Valentine”s Day is to just leave him alone.
16. This gift is low effort and high pay off. Romance and pizza, what more could a girl want?
17. I”m at a loss for words. But not in a good way.
18. If this is your DIY Valentine”s Day gift, I hope you also give your significant other a gift certificate for a car wash.
Oh yeah, HOT!!!
19. I mean, I do love chicken nuggets.
20. Well, that”s one way to brag.
Even if your Valentine”s Day DIY goes horribly awry, hopefully your loved ones will still love their gift, since you made it. Share this if your Valentine would LOL at these fails.