in-funatunv-puvan-fgerrg-sbbq-va-puvan-orfg-frnsbbq/1" target="_blank" rel="noopener">
Check out for 3 months free w/ 1 year pack and 49% OFF!
Follow me on Insta:
And subscribe to my channel here:
Chinese Street Food Shanghai – Chinese Street Food – Street Food China
Chinese street food and Chinese Food in China is incredibly delicious! So I flew to Shanghai, China and have been eating street food, noodles, and dumplings non-stop. Best Street Food to try! The Chinese food is so good in Shanghai! I've eaten street food in Bejing, street food in Chengdu, street food in Xi’an, street food in Guangzhou, and now, street food in Shanghai. A lot of the street food in Shanghai is similar to other street food in China. You can find some unique Shanghai street food specialties here, like xiaolongbao (soup dumplings), shengjianbao (pan fried dumplings), seafood on the street, and some delicious noodles as well. You can also enjoy countless other street foods in Shanghai, many featured in this video.
►The BEST VPNs For China:
► MUSIC I USE (Great For YouTubers):
►BEST VPN FOR CHINA (ACCESS YOUTUBE):
► MERCH AVAILABLE HERE:
The street food in Shanghai was so delicious. The restaurant food and special Chinese cuisine was also very nice! I had some amazing Chinese sesame paste noodles that were to die for!
Here are the locations for the Chinese street food and Chinese restaurants in Shanghai that I tried:
1) 00:34 Breakfast Street dà bǐng or shāobǐng, (大饼， 烧饼)- The “Big Cake” – served in sweet or salty versions.
Restaurant Name: Aihua eatery 爱华饭店 Ài huá fàndiànWūlǔmùqí zhōnglù 296 nòng
Address：乌鲁木齐中路296弄 Wūlǔmùqí zhōnglù 296 nòng
Price: 1.5 RMB ($0.22)
2) 02:00 The famous shāndōng jiānbing 山东煎饼, a famous snack/street food in China, kind of like a Chinese crepe.
Restaurant Name: 吴记百货店 Wú jì bǎihuò diàn
Address: 乌鲁木齐中路270弄 Wūlǔmùqí zhōnglù 270 nòng
Price: 5 RMB ($.0.75) for one
3) 03:00 Whole roast lamb 烤全羊 Kǎo quán yáng – Xinjiang style from the furthest west province of China.
Address：You can find this huge market every Friday near Changde road. 1328 Changde Lu, near Aomen Lu (1328常德路近澳门路)
Price: Pay by weight, 40 RMB ($6.00) was good enough for a serving
4) 05:20 Xinjiang style beef fried bao – 牛肉煎包 – niúròu jiān bāo – This was probably the oiliest bao I’ve ever had
Address：Xinjiang Friday weekly street food market (noted above)
Price: 2.5 RMB ($0.37)
5) 06:35 Sesame paste noodles – 麻酱面 – májiàng miàn, these were some of the best noodles I’ve ever had.
Restaurant Name: 味香斋 Wèixiāng zhāi
Address：雁荡路14号 (Yàndàng lù 14 hào)
Price: 10 RMB basic bowl plus extra spicy pork, pay around 25~30 RMB ($4.50) for a nice lunch.
6) 08:25 Famous Shanghai Shēng jiān bāo 生煎包 – These are reason enough to come to Shanghai.
Restaurant name: 大壶春 Dà hú chūn
Address：云南南路89号 (Yúnnán nánlù 89 hào)
Price: 22 RMB ($3.30)
7) 10:44 Shanghai breakfast street food specialties – Chinese street food breakfast in Shanghai. We had 4 specialties.
Restaurant name and address: Ajian’s Dough Sticks and Soy bean milk restaurant: 普陀区平利路和西乡路交汇处（阿建油条豆浆店)
Price: Around 16 RMB ($2.40)
8) 14:20 Stewed pork made from the essence of fermented tofu (腐乳肉 fǔrǔ ròu), and a gluten dumpling (Dān dàng 单档) filled with juicy pork.
Restaurant name and address: 上海文庙旁 Right beside the Wenmiao temple in Shanghai, down a back alley street where they sell lots of Anime and Manga.
Price: 21 RMB ($3.15) for two.
9) 17:00 The final street feast of the night happened on the outskirts of Shanghai, where Xiaoyun brought me to try a Shanghai summer favourite, crayfish (小龙虾 xiǎo lóngxiā).
Restaurant name and address: Xing Long Restaurant 闵行区水清路（幸龙餐厅）Mǐnxíng qū shuǐ qīng lù (xìng lóng cāntīng)
Price: Around 124 RMB ($18.58) for a couple huge plates of crab and crayfish with rice.
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER TREVOR JAMES
My name is Trevor James and I'm a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that's currently living in Chengdu, Sichuan, China, eating up as much delicious Chinese street food as I can.
Best Captioning services: