Learn to make yummy Flavoured Potato Wedges – Quick Easy To Make Homemade Appetizer Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Ruchi Bharani is up with an extremely delicious and easy to make flavored potato wedges recipe. Try these wedges with a burned garlic flavor and some spicy mayo.
Flavoured Potato Wedges
2 medium sized non-starchy potatoes
1 tsp red chilli flakes
2 tbsp garlic, chopped
1 tsp mixed herbs
3 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
-Take 3 Potatoes and wash them thoroughly
– Cut the potato from the center. Take one half and again cut it. Again cut it from the center.
– After cutting all the potatoes, take a pot of boiling water
– Add some salt and boil the potatoes for 5 mins
– For marination, take a bowl.
– Add some finely chopped garlic, red chilli flakes, mixed herbs, little pepper, some salt, olive oil. Now mix all of these together.
– Now spread a cloth and remove and place the potato wedges on the cloth.
– Pat dry them a little bit
– Now add them into this marinate
-Coat the wedges properly with the marinate
-Take a non-stick tray to bake the wedges
-Spread the wedges evenly on the tray
-Pre heat the oven at 180 degrees for 10 mins
-Bake the wedges for 15 to 20 mins till they get a nice golden crust
-Serve hot with some spicy mayo
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes